Enayat Astani, DDS, CAGS (Dr. Astani) – Pediatric Dentist
Pediatric Dentists are Dental Specialists who undergo an extra 2-3 years of Specialty Training beyond the standard 4 years of Dental School in order to specialize in treating children.
Dr. Astani graduated from UCLA School of Dental Medicine in 2008, and completed his Specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry in 2010 at Boston University School of Dental Medicine.
He obtained his Board Certification with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 2011.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Sarasota Keys Rotary Club – Outstanding Young Citizen in the Community
- Forty Carrots Family Center – Board of Trustees, Member
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry – Consultant to the Examination Committee (OCE)
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry – Executive Board Member
- Thomas P. Hinman Scholar
- International College of Dentists Student Leadership Award
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Outstanding Student Award
- American Association of Public Health Community Dentistry Award
- American Dental Association Certificate of Recognition for International Volunteer Service
- A. Lewis Leo Outstanding Student Award
- Project Yucatan
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters Inc.
- Miami Childrens’ Hospital
- Project Christmas Smile
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Sarasota County Dental Association
- Paul P. Taylor Association of Pediatric Dentists
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- American Dental Association